Born: November 18, 1970
Megyn Kelly is an American journalist, political commentator, and former corporate defense attorney. Born on November 18, 1970, in Champaign, Illinois, Kelly gained prominence as a news anchor and host on Fox News, where she hosted “The Kelly File” from 2013 to 2017. She earned a law degree from Albany Law School and worked as an attorney before transitioning to journalism.
Known for her incisive interviewing style and sharp commentary, Kelly covered major political events, including the 2016 presidential election. In 2017, she left Fox News and joined NBC News to host a daytime talk show, “Megyn Kelly Today.” However, the show was canceled in 2018 due to controversies surrounding her remarks on racial issues.
Kelly has authored a memoir, “Settle for More,” where she reflects on her career and personal experiences. Despite her ups and downs in the media industry, Megyn Kelly remains a prominent and polarizing figure in American journalism, recognized for her contributions and impact on the field.
Megyn Kelly’s 5 most popular quotes
- I think you can look at a woman’s legs while she delivers the news and still take her seriously.
- If you’re wearing a pair of shoes that’s a little flashy, then it’s important not to be flashy up top and vice versa.
- Just because it makes you feel uncomfortable doesn’t mean it has to change.
- I was brought up in an environment to believe that my opinion was important, that I had something to say, and that it was no less powerful because I was young, a girl, at the time really unattractive, definitely not the smartest kid in the class.
- Don’t believe a thing unless you hear from me directly because there’s a lot of bad info going on out there.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_Journalist # journalist #Megyn_Kelly #Birthday #FM #Online_Radio #radio #Live_Online_Radio #live #World_Radio