Born: November 5, 1958
Robert Patrick is an American actor known for his versatile roles across film and television. Born on November 5, 1958, in Marietta, Georgia, he grew up in a working-class family. Patrick gained widespread recognition for his portrayal of the T-1000, a liquid metal cyborg, in James Cameron’s iconic film “Terminator 2: Judgment Day” (1991), a role that solidified his presence in Hollywood. His intense performance and distinctive presence on screen made him a memorable antagonist in the film.
Before his breakthrough in “Terminator 2,” Patrick had already appeared in various television shows and movies, steadily building his acting career. He showcased his talent in projects such as “Die Hard 2” (1990) and “Fire in the Sky” (1993), further establishing his versatility as an actor.
Throughout his career, Patrick’s filmography expanded to include a wide array of genres, from action and science fiction to drama and thrillers. He notably appeared in TV series like “The X-Files” and “The Sopranos,” displaying his adaptability across different roles.
With a commanding screen presence and a diverse range of characters under his belt, Robert Patrick has become a respected figure in the entertainment industry. His dedication to his craft and his ability to bring depth to his roles have solidified his place as a prominent actor in both film and television.
Robert Patrick’s 5 most popular quotes
- You don’t buy a Harley with your mind, you buy it with your heart and your balls.
- It seems that the small movies are a little more risky and cutting-edge. You’ve got your big commerce and you’ve got your small films that you’re more passionate about.
- You can’t think about how people will perceive you or your character. All you can do is focus on your work. The rest is up to the universe… I’ve been acting for 16 years. I’ve done 55 movies and, in all seriousness, there’s maybe five that are good and the rest are crap.
- I enjoyed the crew. The best part about ‘The X-Files’ has been the crew. This crew is an exceptional family and to go to work with a bunch of people that you really like is great. They’re all the best of the best and they really try to do the best job they can. I’ll miss that
- I looked to animal and insect imagery to develop the lack of substance and wasted motion that my Terminator has. I tried to tap into the killer instinct inherent in animals, where they are locked onto a target and will walk through anything that gets between them and their intended target.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actor #actor #Robert_Patrick #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio