- Every father should remember one day his son will follow his example, not his advice.
- Keep on going and the chances are you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I have never heard of anyone stumbling on something sitting down.
- It is the ‘follow-through’ that makes the great difference between ultimate success and failure because it is so easy to stop.
- It doesn’t matter if you try and try and try again, and fail. It does matter if you try and fail, and fail to try again.
- All human development, no matter what form it takes, must be outside the rules; otherwise we would never have anything new.
- My definition of an educated man is the fellow who knows the right thing to do at the time it has to be done. You can be sincere and still be stupid.
- You will never stub your toe standing still. The faster you go, the more chance there is of stubbing your toe, but the more chance you have of getting somewhere.
- Every great improvement has come after repeated failures. Virtually nothing comes out right the first time. Failures, repeated failures, are finger posts on the road to achievement. One fails forward toward success.
- There exist limitless opportunities in every industry. Where there is an open mind, there will always be a frontier.
- The opportunities of man are limited only by his imagination. But so few have imagination that there are ten thousand fiddlers to one composer.
Tags : Live Online Radio