- Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.
- Some luck lies in not getting what you thought you wanted but getting what you have, which once you have got it you may be smart enough to see is what you would have wanted had you known.
- When the country goes temporarily to the dogs, cats must learn to be circumspect, walk on fences, sleep in trees, and have faith that all this woofing is not the last word.
- Bravery and adventure! That’s the ticket! Don’t sit and gather moss. Get up, get out, do what you dream of doing, and if it doesn’t work, it doesn’t work, and you don’t need to made that particular mistake again, but at least you won’t get old wondering what if you had.
- Sometimes there is nothing you can do, and in those times, you must do something anyway.
- Beauty isn’t worth thinking about; what’s important is your mind. You don’t want a fifty-dollar haircut on a fifty-cent head.
- Life is continuous. Life never stops. We come to the really great questions and before we can answer them, life has moved on to something else.
- Intelligence is like four-wheel drive. It only allows you to get stuck in more remote places.
- I think if the church put in half the time on covetousness that it does on lust, this would be a better world for all of us.
- When you wage war on the public schools, you’re attacking the mortar that holds the community together. You’re not a conservative, you’re a vandal.
Tags : Live Online Radio