- It’s really important for people who are HIV positive to reach out to let other people know that they can be tested, they can find out they can still live a life — a positive life, a happy life.
- Libraries allow children to ask questions about the world and find the answers. And the wonderful thing is that once a child learns to use a library, the doors to learning are always open.
- I have found the most valuable thing in my wallet is my library card.
- Let the first rule of right prayer then be, to have our heart and mind framed as becomes those who are entering into converse with God.
- Leadership is not about popularity, it is about doing what is right.
- The power of a book lies in its power to turn a solitary act into a shared vision. As long as we have books, we are not alone.
- As parents, the most important thing we can do is read to our children early and often. Reading is the path to success in school and life. When children learn to love books, they learn to love learning.
- Libraries offer, for free, the wisdom of the ages–and sages–and, simply put, there’s something for everyone inside.
- I think there are a lot of reasons to be critical of the media in America.
- We all, parents, educators, community leaders, and every… citizen, need to come together to find new ways to engage children with the natural environment.
Tags : Live Online Radio