Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Bethany Hamilton
- Learning how to deal with people and their reactions to my life is one of the most challenging things… people staring at me, people asking rude questions, dealing with media, stuff like that.
- Being out there in the ocean, God’s creation, it’s like a gift He has given us to enjoy.
- God created the heavens and the earth, the oceans and the waves for our enjoyment. Surfing is just my way of worshipping Him.
- It’s easy to look at the things of this world to solve our challenges and obstacles in life, but when we submit our lives to Christ, His grace, mercy, peace and love will bring true fulfillment to our lives.
- It was Jesus who gave me peace when the shark severed my arm. I trust in Jesus whenever I’m going through a hard time. I see all the beautiful things that have come out of my situation. I’m able to share my story with young girls who have few role models, and I can help others cope with what they have been through.
- I think it doesn’t matter if you are the best surfer in the world. I’m going to try to be the best surfer I can be. It’s not all about competing and being the best. It’s more about having fun and just doing what you love.
- I enjoy hanging out with friends, going on hikes and playing tennis. I also enjoy Bible study and making dinners. I have a pretty mellow life away from the water.
- Like, with one arm I know I can surf, but competitive surfing can be really frustrating, and sometimes you don’t do as well as you want to. It can be discouraging at times. But whenever I do get frustrated, I just focus on God.
- God will give us the strength to be able to handle things. I mean, you can try to do it on your own, and sometimes you can pull off some stuff, but in the long run, it’s much easier with Him by our side.
- I’m not a vegetarian by any means; I eat fish. But the problem with shark finning is they catch the shark, cut their fins and throw them back in the ocean, and to me, that’s wrong. If you’re going to kill an animal, you should use the entire animal and do it humanely. I’m definitely not a big fan.
Bethany Hamilton is a professional surfer renowned for her remarkable resilience and courage. Born on February 8, 1990, in Kauai, Hawaii, her life took a pivotal turn at the age of 13 when a tiger shark attack resulted in the loss of her left arm. Rather than allowing this tragedy to hinder her passion for surfing, Hamilton persevered, returning to the sport just a month after the attack.
Her incredible journey to overcome adversity and pursue her dreams inspired millions worldwide. Bethany’s unwavering determination led to numerous accomplishments in competitive surfing, becoming a role model for athletes and amputees alike. She secured multiple championship victories and gained widespread recognition for her strength and tenacity.
Hamilton’s story gained international attention, leading to the production of the film “Soul Surfer” in 2011, which depicted her life, struggles, and triumphant return to surfing. Beyond her achievements in the water, Bethany is an author, motivational speaker, and philanthropist, using her platform to encourage and support others facing challenges.
Embodying resilience and positivity, Bethany Hamilton continues to inspire people globally with her unwavering spirit, proving that with determination and perseverance, one can overcome seemingly insurmountable obstacles.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Bethany_Hamilton #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio